BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 6 May 2011

can i choose my way please??

yesterday...yeah,the day where we 2010 spm candidates had been waiting...n finally the result showed...n for me i got foundation in law....some people might find this as interesting but not for me...well,actually at this age,i cant really decide what i wanna be..but still matriculation intake this 23rd may will actually help...i mean in delaying me to make decisions...well,as for my fellas,congrats to u guys...may the light shine through our way!!
hmmm...looking forward to enter matrics...what's it gonna be like??is it tough??can i score???questions,,,,,until 23rd may then i wont know...as for those who arent lucky enough,,be patient guys....where there is a will,there's always a way....maybe u arent lucky this time but who knows,right??be positive!!aja2 fighting??!!

hmmmm...when i enter matrics means i need to let go those stuff i used to do with my besties,which was

  • karoks in kbox
  • bowling
  • free running
  • most importantly...bokeh-ing

i need to let go of my 1000d..not to really let it be but for the mean time...i mean,look..matriculation means i have to spare most of my time with books or in other words,ignoring my 1000d...i just cant do that....


to Shah Erzan,
     thx 4 introducing me to such a wonderful career as a junior wedd photographer..though my gadgets arent good as yours still i can do bokeh!!!n meet loads of people...working around...yeah,its nice!!

to Fallen Valcryie,
      thx for being my prey..hahaha...those silly shots i took...well,ill keep it...in case i need it in future???n doing free running with u guys was like damn crazy!!love it man!!

it happens one day in linear park,jb when i get to meet such wonderful people like u guys...*it seems like i am exaggerating....just wanna tell how blessed i am to have such friends as u guys...!!thx Allah 4 finally let me feel this way after going through those hardest part in my life....

LIFE IS COMPLICATED...dont u think??

0 comments: